Search This Blog

Jul 7, 2014

Event Schedule, Summer 2014

I'll be attending three Cons this summer:

SchlossCon2 (Annual Meeting of the Science Fiction Club Deutschland) in Schwerin, 11-13 July
 LonCon3 (72nd World Science Fiction Convention) in London, 14-18 August
Shamrokon (Eurocon 2014) in Dublin, 22-24 August


SchlossCon2: The schedule is on the Schlosscon2 website. There will be a Kaffeeklatsch on Saturday morning (11:00) and a popular science presentation (from my better half with only a little help from me) later that day (15:30)

LonCon3: Program is online. I'll be on with Scientists Without Borders, Thursday (13:30-15:00) and Sulky Giant Robots, Sunday (18:00-19:00)

Shamrokon: Program to be announced. Shamrokon is still putting together it's program, so I'll update as soon as I know anything more specific, but I'm optimistic that I'll be participating here as well.

I look forward to seeing some of you at one or the other of these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment